- Bored and looking for something to do together?
- Want to add a cool activity to your day at the beach?
- Want to turn your evening walk into an uplifting challenge?
- In the mood for an adventure?
A colorful ebook full of unique activities for couples which will bring more creativity, more excitement, more fun, and much more laughter into your romantic relationship.
TwoHaveFun can be a perfect match when you…
- Want to spend an evening together but don’t feel like dressing up for a night out.
- Feel you have too much of a routine, and want to break it here and now.
- Looking for a unique activity for your first date. Or the 100th date.
- Want to celebrate your anniversary in an untraditional way.
- Have day off and feel like going out on a small adventure.
- Want to add color to your morning routine.
We believe that having fun should be easy, accessible & mostly free!
This book is about helping you to create shared fun experiences. To do so –
First we selected activities which helped us create our shared experiences.
Then, we wrote them in a detailed and easy to read way, added funny illustrations to get you into the atmosphere.
For each of the 30 activities in this collection we wrote tips so you could make the best out of it, added the “Did You Know” part of interesting facts, and last but not least – the “Icing on the cake” part, which explains the benefits to yourselves and to your relationship by doing the activity, to motivate you to do it, even if it looks childish.
All this pretty bundle will encourage you and lift your spirits towards having a great time together.
What kind of activities you’ll find in the book?
These activities range from fun to serious fun. The two of you will be rolling around together on the floor laughing, connecting with your inner child, and most importantly loving each other like you never thought you could. Investing in a relationship can be fun, exciting, and done on a budget.
We believe you can gain better communication, openness, trust, playfulness and intimacy, just by creating new fun experiences with the one you love. These activities will warm your hearts and relationships, and open them to new ideas and experiences.